<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:09:06 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Cor Pethroni Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:09:06 -0400</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>Question from a Minion</title><description>&lt;a href=&quot;https://great-galaxy.ru&quot;&gt;https://great-galaxy.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://90sad.ru&quot;&gt;https://90sad.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://thebachelor.ru&quot;&gt;https://thebachelor.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kreativ-didaktika.ru&quot;&gt;https://kreativ-didaktika.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://cultureinthecity.ru&quot;&gt;https://cultureinthecity.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://vanillarp.ru&quot;&gt;https://vanillarp.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://core-rpg.ru&quot;&gt;https://core-rpg.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://urkarl.ru&quot;&gt;https://urkarl.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://upsskirt.ru&quot;&gt;https://upsskirt.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://remonttermexov.ru&quot;&gt;https://remonttermexov.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://yarus-kkt.ru&quot;&gt;https://yarus-kkt.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://imgtube.ru&quot;&gt;https://imgtube.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://center-esm.ru&quot;&gt;https://center-esm.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://skatertsamobranka.ru&quot;&gt;https://skatertsamobranka.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://svetnadegda.ru&quot;&gt;https://svetnadegda.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://shvejnye.ru&quot;&gt;https://shvejnye.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://tione.ru&quot;&gt;https://tione.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://lostfiilmtv.ru&quot;&gt;https://lostfiilmtv.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://voenoboz.ru&quot;&gt;https://voenoboz.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://my-caffe.ru&quot;&gt;https://my-caffe.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kanunnikovao.ru&quot;&gt;https://kanunnikovao.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://adventime.ru&quot;&gt;https://adventime.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://fishexpo-volga.ru&quot;&gt;https://fishexpo-volga.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://church-bench.ru&quot;&gt;https://church-bench.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://ipodtouch3g.ru&quot;&gt;https://ipodtouch3g.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://cardsfm.ru&quot;&gt;https://cardsfm.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://beksai.ru&quot;&gt;https://beksai.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kaizen-tmz.ru&quot;&gt;https://kaizen-tmz.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://mehelper.ru&quot;&gt;https://mehelper.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://useit2.ru&quot;&gt;https://useit2.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://taya-auto.ru&quot;&gt;https://taya-auto.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://krylslova.ru&quot;&gt;https://krylslova.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kairblog.ru&quot;&gt;https://kairblog.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://orenbash.ru&quot;&gt;https://orenbash.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://engelsspravka.ru&quot;&gt;https://engelsspravka.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://jennifer-love.ru&quot;&gt;https://jennifer-love.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://auto-know-how.ru&quot;&gt;https://auto-know-how.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://stalker-land.ru&quot;&gt;https://stalker-land.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://btlforum.ru&quot;&gt;https://btlforum.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://bediva.ru&quot;&gt;https://bediva.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://avto-yar.ru&quot;&gt;https://avto-yar.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://bar-atra.ru&quot;&gt;https://bar-atra.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kinocirk.ru&quot;&gt;https://kinocirk.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://portalbook.ru&quot;&gt;https://portalbook.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://nashi-grudnichki.ru&quot;&gt;https://nashi-grudnichki.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://up-top.ru&quot;&gt;https://up-top.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kids-pencils.ru&quot;&gt;https://kids-pencils.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://tonersklad.ru&quot;&gt;https://tonersklad.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://millionigrushek.ru/&quot;&gt;https://millionigrushek.ru/&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://ancientcivs.ru&quot;&gt;https://ancientcivs.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://btlforum.ru/&quot;&gt;https://btlforum.ru/&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://oleant.ru&quot;&gt;https://oleant.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://bestanimation.ru&quot;&gt;https://bestanimation.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://ancientcivs.ru&quot;&gt;https://ancientcivs.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://l-spb.ru&quot;&gt;https://l-spb.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://noviy-status.ru&quot;&gt;https://noviy-status.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://mirka-master.ru&quot;&gt;https://mirka-master.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://amurplanet.ru&quot;&gt;https://amurplanet.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://anekdotitut.ru&quot;&gt;https://anekdotitut.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://antipushkin.ru&quot;&gt;https://antipushkin.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://fotonons.ru&quot;&gt;https://fotonons.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kinokabra.ru&quot;&gt;https://kinokabra.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://mymeizuclub.ru&quot;&gt;https://mymeizuclub.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://zaslushaem.ru&quot;&gt;https://zaslushaem.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://privlec-obras.ru&quot;&gt;https://privlec-obras.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://zhiloy-komplex.ru&quot;&gt;https://zhiloy-komplex.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kirportal.ru&quot;&gt;https://kirportal.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://ladytech.ru&quot;&gt;https://ladytech.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://a-so.ru&quot;&gt;https://a-so.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://artcet.ru&quot;&gt;https://artcet.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://avtomaxi22.ru&quot;&gt;https://avtomaxi22.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://med-like.ru&quot;&gt;https://med-like.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://metal82.ru&quot;&gt;https://metal82.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kryshi-remont.ru&quot;&gt;https://kryshi-remont.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://admlihoslavl.ru&quot;&gt;https://admlihoslavl.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://elegos.ru&quot;&gt;https://elegos.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://allkigurumi.ru&quot;&gt;https://allkigurumi.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://40-ka.ru&quot;&gt;https://40-ka.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://100sm.ru&quot;&gt;https://100sm.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://club-columb.ru&quot;&gt;https://club-columb.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://softnewsportal.ru&quot;&gt;https://softnewsportal.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://daibob.ru&quot;&gt;https://daibob.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://gulliverauto.ru&quot;&gt;https://gulliverauto.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://doutuapse.ru&quot;&gt;https://doutuapse.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://russkiy-spaniel.ru&quot;&gt;https://russkiy-spaniel.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://vektor-meh.ru&quot;&gt;https://vektor-meh.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://stroydvor89.ru&quot;&gt;https://stroydvor89.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://magic-magnit.ru&quot;&gt;https://magic-magnit.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kvest4x4.ru&quot;&gt;https://kvest4x4.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://photo-res.ru&quot;&gt;https://photo-res.ru&lt;/a&gt;,&amp;nbsp;&lt;a href=&quot;https://kmc-ia.ru&quot;&gt;https://kmc-ia.ru&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40606602&amp;gid=160375#40606602</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40606602&amp;gid=160375#40606602</guid><pubDate>Fri, 2 May 2025 01:42:17 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Leveling Guide</title><description>&lt;p&gt;And here I am, following my own advice... my Cap here on Brandywine is up to 61 now.&amp;nbsp; Tonight, I finished 2.8, springing me from Moria and got my Lorien faction to friend.&amp;nbsp; Tomorrow, I can start on 2.9.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;About the only change I&#039;ve made (and would make) is that I didn&#039;t consciously farm the warm (Angmar/Eregion) pages... was leveling so fast, I just kept going on the epic bits full speed, and just doing the epic in those places (mostly Angmar) got me the pages eventually.&amp;nbsp; Also, for the cold (MM/Forochel) pages, I underestimated the men outside Helegorod.&amp;nbsp; They give Shire AND Rivendell faction, AND they count as Hillmen for the Man racial deed.&amp;nbsp; Plus, a MM deed just for them.&amp;nbsp; Good stuff.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I&#039;d underestimated how odd it is that you spend pretty much 25 levels just doing the epic.&amp;nbsp; 40-45 or so doing 1.3 to 1.6, 45-46 the volume II intro, 46-52ish, 1.6 to the end of volume I, 52-60ish 2.1-2.8, then 61-63 or 64 2.8, then a level or two on 3.1 until you get into Dunland (3.4? I forget).&amp;nbsp; It&#039;s definitely the slowest part of the leveling process, but it&#039;s still plenty fast.&amp;nbsp; As it is, I didn&#039;t even have a chance to get sick of Moria.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Oh yeah, if you&#039;re zipping through Moria -- IG GUARDS is the faction you need.&amp;nbsp; Miners is fine if you have some extra time in there, but don&#039;t worry about it.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Feeling only a couple lacks: (1) Virtues are crap.&amp;nbsp; I&#039;ll have to go back and work those up at cap, and (2) I made this guy a metalsmith, and damn, T5 Ancient Iron ore is frickin&#039; expensive and as I didn&#039;t spend much time landscaping though Eregion, Angmar, or Forochel, I ended up short.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35453196&amp;gid=160375#35453196</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35453196&amp;gid=160375#35453196</guid><pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:05:54 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Toggle Bag Items locked/unlocked</title><description>To toggle an item in your bag from unlocked to locked and visa versa simple [b]&#039;Alt + Left-click&#039; on the item then do &#039;CTL + T&#039;</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34154076&amp;gid=160375#34154076</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=34154076&amp;gid=160375#34154076</guid><pubDate>Mon, 5 Aug 2013 18:47:27 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Update 11 Dev Walk is up!</title><description>Updaye 11 review is up! Enjoy!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://mmoreporter.com/2013/05/12/lotro-update-11-preview/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;http://mmoreporter.com/2013/05/12/lotro-update-11-preview/&lt;/a&gt;</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33458095&amp;gid=160375#33458095</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33458095&amp;gid=160375#33458095</guid><pubDate>Wed, 1 May 2013 13:41:21 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>LOTRO Reporter Info</title><description>For weekly news, we do a show on the interwebs called LOTRO Reporter. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You can check out all the episodes at &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.lotroreporter.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;www.lotroreporter.com&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
You can even join us LIVE when we do the show and have your opinion herd on game topics. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
See yah there!</description><link>http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33458069&amp;gid=160375#33458069</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://theredcouncil.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33458069&amp;gid=160375#33458069</guid><pubDate>Wed, 1 May 2013 13:38:11 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>